Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted you all to know I didn't forget about you.  I've been catching up on so much since I've been recovering from my surgery.  I wanted to drop by and send a little note of love and happiness.  


Happy Mother's Day to all!


A thanks to those mothers that have loved and lost.  A thanks to the fathers out there that have had to fulfill both roles. A thanks to those mothers that are responsible for the wee ones running amok in the house. A thanks to those grandmothers who bake cookies with their grandchildren (my mother-in-law does this as a weekly tradition with our daughter). A thanks to those ladies that work and those that stay home.  A thanks to those that step parent (because you are still mommies too). Thank you all, for all that you do. You are thought of, loved and appreciated. <3 

*This is my mother long before she had me.  She was born and raised in South Korea.  Beautiful, compassionate and amazing.  Although I lost her when I was only 13, she resonates within me with everything I do.* 

I love you mom.  Happy Momma's Day to you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment